Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15th September 2009

So I started my shift with trying to clean up my drawing area in the shed, but gave it up as an impossible task, so ended up working at my desk again.


My intention was to work on the script and finish roughing out the final pages, so I worked on that.



I first did some dialogue for the pages I'd drawn.


I went and made myself a drink as procrastination, which is a vital part of the creative process.


And did some sketches based on what Bocce might be like.


Then worked on getting to the end point of this issue, where I knew I wanted to end.


It isn't finished yet, I still need to work on those final panels, working out on how many panels on the page or indeed how many pages, but I felt like i got somewhere today.

No comments:

Post a Comment